This private tour is reminiscent of the times of India’s Mughal Empire, which is characterized by the admission to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort—two World Heritage site. You will have an expert private guide to help you every step of the way, and you will marvel at the 16th and 17th-century architecture of the gigantic Agra Fort and theItmad-ud-Daulah tomb (otherwise known as Baby Taj). You will gaze in amazement at the grandeur of the interior and exterior of the Taj Mahal– one of the New7Wonders of the World. This private day trip will appeal to you in an in-depth manner, giving you a personalized experience you will never forget in a hurry.
- Pay visitsto two UNESCO World Heritage sites located in India: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. Go on an explorationof the Agra Fort while admiring its colossal size and learn about its Mughal design.
- Soak yourself in the intimate experience of touring the magnificence ofthe Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Savor an Indian lunch at a famous restaurant
- Having a private tour with an expert guide guarantees a more customized and adaptable experience
- Tour is inclusive of transport via anair-conditioned vehicle.
The day trip wraps up with a drive back to Delhi.
Day Trip to Agra by Car is Inclusive of:
- Day trip by an air-conditioned car and friendly drive
- Private tour of Agra monuments
- Fluent -speaking English guide
- Pickup and drop-off at the hotel in Delhi
- Site attractions entrance fees
- Lunch in Agra
- Free well-packaged drinking water
- All taxes, fuel charges, fees and handling charges
Tour is Exclusive of:
- Tour guide and driver’s gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless stated otherwise
- Camera and Video Camera Fee at the landmarks
- Any Airport Terminal Transfer
- Confirmation will be sent via Email at the time of booking
- No specific dress code applies when you get to tour sites. Be that as it may, please make sure to dress decent for places of worship. Shorts or sleeveless tops are not on our recommendation list.
- Dietary requirements are to be stated at the time of booking
- Moderate amount of walking is inclusive. It is advised that you wear comfortable shoes and shades/sunscreen.
- Tour works with at least 1person and a maximum 8 persons
- We provide airport transfer service for this particular trip, with price ranging from 17 USD per person
- In the evening that precedes your tour, you will receive a call from a Vacation India guide at about 7:00 pm to affirm the takeoff time. If you don’t pick up, your guide will leave a message for you at the front work area. If you don’t receive a message or a call after 8.00pm,then it is important you make contact withthe Vacation IndiaNew Delhi Office on this number: +91-84394-78281. We will take care of your issues on the spot.
- There is no cancellation fee if you cancel at least 7-days before your scheduled time departure.
- There is a 50 percent cancellation fee ifyou cancel between 3 and 6 daysbefore
your scheduled time of departure.
- There is a 100 percent cancellation fee if you cancel within2-days before your scheduled time of departure.
Point of Departure
Your point of departure will be your hotel in Delhi, or any other location as requested. In the wake of your booking, please give us the exact pickup location in Delhi (contact information will be sent via a confirmation email)
Departure Time 8:30 am
Duration is approximately 12 hours
Return to the original departure point
The Tour Supports the Following Languages:
- English – Guide
- French – Guide
- German – Guide
- Italian – Guide
- Spanish – Guide
- Russian – Guide