- No forced Shops, No Factories, No Detours
- Tailormade- Your Route, Your Budget, Your Style
- Indian Travel Company, Real Value of Money, Expertise on Destinations
- No Tourist hang-outs, Authentic Indian Cuisine, Local restaurants
- Meet and chat with local families, Visit the vibrant Bazaars
- Friendly, Experienced Guides and Driver
- 24 -hour dedicated Support while in India! Just a call away!
Archaeological Park Champaner Pavagadh
Champaner- Pavagadh: Blend of history & adventure with spiritualityYour search for perfect getaway bonanza with blend of history & adventure with a dash of spirituality ends at Champaner – Pavagadh Archaeological Park, a largely unexcavated city built in the late 15th/early 16th century. Champaner-Pavagadh includes, among other vestiges, fortifications, palaces, religious buildings, residential precincts, agricultural structures and water installations, from the 8th to the 14th centuries. Get amazed by the unique blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture at Champaner-Pavagadh, Vadodara.
The archaeological park Champaner-Pavagadh is the only world heritage site in Gujarat (India), which comprises of prehistoric sites. One can see there a fort on hill, which was, built by the kings of an early Hindu capital and remnants of the state Gujarat of the 16th century. There are palaces, religious buildings, fortifications, residence places, which belong to the period from 8th to 14th century and the Kalikamata-temple on the Pavagadh-hill. Being an important Hindu pilgrimage site, it attracts large number of pilgrims throughout the year. It was nominated by UNESCO in 2004 as the world cultural heritage site.