From Delhi, connect a superfast train for a private full-day tour through Agra. The three UNESCO World Heritage Sites will be among the first places to visit, as you arrive at the Taj Mahal in the early hours to catch a good view ahead of the crowd. Proceed to the Agra Fort and FatehpurSikri, and find out about these great points of interest from your informative guide.
Finally, end the day with a sight scene of the Taj Mahal as the sunset over it from MehtabBagh. Your tour also includes train tickets in an air-conditioned coach so you can skip the lines at the station, and also an air-condition vehicle for private use in Agra.
- Private full-day tour of Agra via a superfast train from Delhi
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites located in Agra
- Enjoy the excellent view of Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset
- Tour Agra Fort and FatehpurSikri in an expert guided tour
- Embark on a trip to Agra via a private air-conditioned vehicle with a well-informed guide
- Inclusive of breakfast and dinner both served while in the train
Important Information about Guide, Driver, Vehicle, and Customer
Guide:Superior to an ordinary licensed tour guide; cordial and supportive with fluent English
Driver:Sound licensed local driver with not less than 5-years driving experience
Vehicle:Business car with air-condition—a maximum of 6 seats plus GPS facilities, enormous windows,
free in-car Wi-Fi and abundant space.
Vacation India New Delhi Office:24-7 customer service, with full backup support.
Day Trip to Agra by Train is Inclusive of:
- Railway station transfers in Delhi and Agra
- Private tour of Agra monuments by an air-conditioned car
- First class train tickets
- Fluent -speaking English guide
- Pickup and drop-off at the hotel in Delhi
- Site attractions entrance fees
- Lunch in Agra
- All vital transportation to/from site attractions
- Free well-packaged drinking water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Tour is Exclusive of:
- Tour guide and driver’s gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless stated otherwise
- Camera and Video Camera Fee at the landmarks
- Any Airport Terminal Transfer
- Confirmation will be sent via Email at the time of booking
- No specific dress code applies when you get to tour sites. Be that as it may, please make sure to dress decent for places of worship. Shorts or sleeveless tops are not on our recommendation list.
- Dietary requirements are to be stated at the time of booking
- Moderate amount of walking is inclusive. It is advised that you wear comfortable shoes and shades/sunscreen.
- Tour works with at least 1person and a maximum 8 persons
- We provide airport transfer service for this particular trip, with price ranging from 17 USD per person
- In the evening that precedes your tour, you will receive a call from a Vacation India guide at about 7:00 pm to affirm the takeoff time. If you don’t pick up, your guide will leave a message for you at the front work area. If you don’t receive a message or a call after 8.00pm,then it is important you make contact withthe Vacation IndiaNew Delhi Office on this number: +91-84394-78281. We will take care of your issues on the spot.
- There is no cancellation fee if you cancel at least 7-days before your scheduled time departure.
- There is a 50 percent cancellation fee ifyou cancel between 3 and 6 daysbefore
your scheduled time of departure.
- There is a 100 percent cancellation fee if you cancel
within2-days before your scheduled time of departure.
Point of Departure
Your point of departure will be your hotel in Delhi, or any other location as requested. In the wake of your booking, please give us the exact pickup location in Delhi (contact information will be sent via a confirmation email)
Departure Time 5:15 am
Duration is approximately 16 hours
Return to the original departure point
The Tour Supports the Following Languages:
- English – Guide
- French – Guide
- German – Guide
- Italian – Guide
- Spanish – Guide
- Russian – Guide