A deposit which is equal to 20% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking with Vacation India. 50% is required 30 days before departure for your India tour. if the tour is booked within 30 days before departure for your India tour, 70% payment is required. The Balance of 30% can be paid in cash or through credit card on your arrival in India!
Receipt of your deposit or final payment will indicate that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between Classic Holidays India Pvt. Ltd. (CHIPL) India (Corporate Reg No. U74900UP2009PTC036876) and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as their quotations, itineraries and other relevant communication from our travel advisors.
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to India, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation we will refund any payment made to Vacation India (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
1. Vacation India offers, free of charge, to modify or adjust your tour itinerary until you are satisfied with it, before or after you have paid a deposit. However, Vacation India reserves the right to charge or reduce any reasonable cost increase or decrease due to your updated request.
2. In case of any change or cancelation in flight, cruise ship or train schedules, or any eventuality beyond our control, Vacation India reserves the right to find a substitute or modify your itinerary with your tour cost recalculated accordingly.
3. If any changes or adjustments on itinerary come from you, you will be liable to pay any additional cost caused by your changes or adjustments.
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and India Toursit Visa or local permits (required to visit some regions in Inida like Ladakh, Arunachal Pradesh, Banni Village in Gujarat) at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Vacation India accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
Clients must provide accurate documents and the exact full names and correct passport numbers on their passports (don’t leave out even a single letter or alphabet); clients are responsible for any loss caused by inaccuracy such as wrong names/passport numbers which prevent them from boarding the plane; Vacation India is not responsible for any loss caused by inaccurate documents provided by clients.
1. Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited. Travelers to Ladakh may require to provide a doctor’s certificate stating that the he/she is fit to travel and his/her blood pressure and heart condition are normal. This is a necessary requirement because of the possible effects that the very high altitude may have on certain people.
2. Vacation India reserves the right to reject any client whose condition may not be suitable for a tour unless there is a legal and valid certificate stating that the client is healthy and normal.
3. Vacation India does not take any responsibility if a client has intentionally concealed any relevant facts or provided false certificates when booking an India tour.
In accordance with regulations of the Civil Aviation of India, the free baggage allowance within India is 15 kg (20 Kg in case you are flying with Air India) for the economy class, 30 kg for the business class.
In addition, Airlines in India will allow the cabin/hand baggage upto 7 Kg which includes complementary carry on of one small hand bag in addition to small personal items; such as a ladies purse/hand bag, an overcoat wrap or blanket, an umbrella/a walking stick, a reasonable amount of reading material, a small camera or binoculars, infant’s food for a passenger traveling with an infant, or laptop or Ipad.
Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within India specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Vacation India has provided, please notify your 24×7 hours available travel advisor or Vacation India Customer-care service email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +91 (80) (66885427) or call to +91-99274-65808) to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during the next stage of your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Vacation India will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
If any personal possessions are lost, damaged or destroyed during a tour we will assist with notifying the police and/or with any insurance claim.
1. We are not responsible for any loss caused by unpredictable reasons like robbery, theft, etc. but will assist with any ensuing investigation.
2. We are not responsible for any luggage, passports, or any valuable items lost at the airport or by an airline but we will assist with investigation and retrieval.
3. We are not responsible for any items lost in your hotel, on vehicles, at a restaurant or at a scenic spots but we will assist where possible.
4. We are not responsible for your passports or Indian visas, but, in the event of loss, will offer all possible assistance with retrieval.
5. We are not responsible for any fake or counterfeit products which you may have bought, even if you were following our shopping tips during your tour. Clients are responsible for recognizing and identifying their goods when shopping.
Note: Any additional cost caused by the clients will be charged accordingly.
Vacation India is a reliable and responsible India-based Tour Company, but we need to limit unnecessary liability and responsibility from actions taken by certain agents/representatives that are beyond our control.
1. Vacation India offers an Indian land tour package service including domestic air tickets, hotels, restaurants, vehicle/boat/cruise transfers, guide service, entrance tickets, evening shows, etc. but does not own any of the items, therefore, Vacation India reserves the right to make any substitution or cancelation caused by a third party or force majeure.
2. Vacation India shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Vacation India.
3. Vacation India shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, mechanical breakdown of any transportation such as vehicle, airplanes, etc., or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Vacation India’s control. Neither Vacation India nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
4. Vacation India is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations or the loss of any valuable items due to the negligence of a client.
5. Vacation India is not responsible for the loss of any valuable items due to the negligence of the customer in a hotel, restaurants, transportation, monuments etc..
6. Some activities in some tours, provided by Vacation India, need extra care and attention, such as boarding and disembarkation, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs or caves, rafting, hot balloon, elephant riding, camel riding, horse riding, any extreme activities, etc. Vacation India and its guides have offered some advice or will offer some advice and help; however, all the activities are undertaken at your own risk. Vacation India will not be responsible for any accidents after having fulfilled their duty and taken necessary care.
7. We recommend you take out a travel insurance to cover all the possible accident, damage, loss, delay, cancelation, health, etc..
In case of emergency, urgent request, lost contact, etc. you can contact Vacation India via +91-99274-65808, fax at +91 (80) (66885427), skype: classicholidaysindia, or use our Contact Us form to contact us.
Vacation India reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.
Illegal drugs will not be tolerated on any India or Nepal Trips. Possessing or using drugs not only contravenes the laws of the land but also puts the rest of the group at risk. Smoking marijuana and opium is a part of local culture in some parts of the India but is not acceptable for Vacation India travelers. Our philosophy of travel is one of respect towards everyone we encounter, and in particular the local people who make India the special place it is. The exploitation of prostitutes is completely contrary to this philosophy. We reserve the right to expel any member of the group if drugs are found in their possession or they use prostitutes.
Vacation India reserves all rights to the website design, text, feedback, articles, graphics, photos, the selection and arrangement, etc. All content is written by Vacation India advisors and is an exclusive property of VacationIndia.com. All Images in VacationIndia.com have been used after buying the necessary license from the stock photos providers and after taking written authorization of authors. All copyrights reserved by VacationIndia.com